The Current Featured Page Is The Dale Earnhardt Survives Port-Hole (As The Page Is August 22nd, 2017) Edit
A little bit of info before we begin: This amazing port-hole page in it's original form was created by our wonderful admin Didcot1, whom I, Tbomb, personally thank for this page. I had been hoping to get around to making the port-hole myself but your contribution is thanked very much by me.
Now, for clarification purposes, the following -insert description here- is an indicator of the most important pages in the timeline, in case anyone gets confused by why they are there.
The Idea Edit
Ralph Dale Earnhardt, Sr. (b. April 29th, 1951) is a retired NASCAR driver who last drove full time in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series in 2003. Being the only driver to have eight championships, he is called one of the greatest drivers in NASCAR history with 107 wins, as well as earning the nicknames The Intimidator, for his driving style, and The Survivor, for all the wrecks he has survived with the most serious injury being broken bones, as well as his upbringing and tough life pre-NASCAR success. The change is that Dale Earnhardt Survives the 2001 Daytona 500 Crash. Enter the amazing (and, in my personal opinion much better) world of Dale Earnhardt Survives. All credit to the original creator of the original timeline, which formed the entire base for this expanded version of that timeline.
Maybe if you (the original creator) happen to come to see your fantastic timeline you can join me to create new NASCAR timelines.
Content pages Edit
Original Timeline Edit
The above is just the complete archive of the beloved timeline, if that's all you're here to view I have made it separate from the rest so you can get to it quicker.
Expanded Timeline Edit
- Dale Earnhardt Survives -Original Timeline Deleted By Althistory, Pretty Much Summarizes The Entire Timeline-
- 1998 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives) -Dale Wins His First Daytona 500-
- 2000 Winston 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- 2001 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives) -Dale's Near Fatal Accident-
- 2002 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- 2003 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- 2003 Ford 400 (Dale Earnhardt Survives) -The End Of An Era-
- 2004 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives) -Dale Jr.'s First 500 Victory-
- 2005 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- 2006 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- 2007 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives) -Mark Martin's First Daytona 500-
- 2008 Daytona 500 (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- Dale Earnhardt Survives port-hole (Dale Earnhardt Survives) -Page You Are Currently Viewing-
- Dale Earnhardt, Inc. (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- Dale Jr. Racing Team (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- JR Motorsports (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- Dale Earnhardt Edition Cars (Dale Earnhardt Survives)
- NASCAR Racing 2003 Season (Dale Earnhardt Survives)